Please show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Enjoy a visit to Abu Dhabi's Presidential Palace complex, and see its exquisite cultural landmark, Qasr Al Watan
- Explore an incredibly crafted tribute to Arabian culture, the ornate Great Hall and treasure-laden House of Knowledge
- Watch the palace come alive after a desert sunset, with access to the Palace in Motion light show
The sublime facade of Qasr Al Watan may not be centuries old, but that detracts nothing from this glorious palace that was only completed in 2017. Explore Arabian heritage, redefined through the lens of the 21st century, and discover the UAE's opulent culture, rich craftsmanship, and time-honored traditions reflected in every inch of this stunning structure.
Qasr Al Watan Palace was a massive undertaking to pay tribute to traditional Arabian architecture and design. Walking up to its entrance is almost reminiscent of the picture-perfect grandeur famously seen in photographs of the Taj Mahal.
Wander the mesmerizing Great Hall and gaze at the detail in mosaic patterns and curving archways, which are celebrations of classic Emirati architecture. The meticulously crafted 37-meter wide central dome is one of the largest on Earth.
The palace's key aim is to promote the heritage of the UAE, and nowhere is this more successful than in the House of Knowledge. Learn about the Islamic Golden Age and see the famous Birmingham Quran, one of the oldest surviving records of the Islamic holy book, believed to be over 1,000 years old.
The Presidential Palace complex – one of the rare few open to the public – has spaces for meetings with dignitaries from around the globe. You're free to explore its grand chambers and the Presidential Banquet Hall. See a chandelier comprising 350,000 crystals, and stand where the future of an entire region is decided!
- Visitors can access the library free of charge through a separate entrance upon registration at the Visitor Centre
- An airport-style security check is in place. Visitors with bags larger than 50 x 30cm will be refused entry. There are no lockers or cloakroom facilities on-site
- Knives, scissors, long umbrellas, paint, bikes, roller skates, and similar objects, as well as pets or animals are not allowed
- Non-commercial photography and filming allowed in all areas, except the use of wearable/mounted devices inside the palace or palace grounds
- Strollers are allowed. A limited number of strollers and wheelchairs are available to rent at the Visitor Centre
- Free parking on-site
The palace comes to life in a display of light and color after dark. If you're exploring Qasr Al Watan late in the day, make sure to stick around for the Palace in Motion show, which begins at around 9 pm.