- See two of the most unmissable highlights in the UAE, with air-conditioned return transport from Dubai
- Get arty in Abu Dhabi's own Louvre, with works by da Vinci, Matisse, Mondrian, Monet and more in a floating island-museum that's protected from the desert sun by a stunning canopy of 8,000 unique metal stars
- Live the prince life in the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – 30 acres of Arabic opulence with the world's largest marble mosaic and hand-knotted carpet
Get a double bill of spectacular Abu Dhabi culture with this deluxe tour. Relax as your luxury van whisks you from Dubai to the brand new Louvre Museum. After soaking up the incredible art and surroundings, it's time to visit the gigantic Sheikh Zayed Mosque, stuffed with groundbreaking architecture and jaw-dropping interiors. Two must-sees on one handy tour!
The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi is the biggest art gallery in all of Arabia! It houses priceless originals by da Vinci, Matisse, Mondrian, Monet and more in a mind-boggling 64,000 m2 complex designed by Jean Nouvel.
Wander the floating 'islands' and see the natural light filtered through a canopy of 8,000 unique metal stars.
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is one of the only buildings that doesn't pale in comparison. 10 years in the making, it's a 30-acre monument to the diversity of the Arabic world, with gargantuan prayer halls, towering minarets and a courtyard holding the largest marble mosaic in the world.
Feel like a prince yourself as you take in the 15-meter chandeliers and feel the world's largest hand-knotted carpet under your toes.
When even the carpet's a record-breaker, you know you're in Abu Dhabi!
- Return transfer from Dubai in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Fast-track entrance to the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Fast-track entrance to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Abaya attire for women
- Cold mineral water
- Guide for inside the museum
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
All metros or buses to Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station.
Louvre is white small but You can fine Great painters ( da Vinci, Monet, Manet, van Gogh, Mondrian, Kandynsky, Kupka, whistler).
I just didnt like the facet that there was No time for lunch. Take sandwitches with You!
A faire absolument lorsque vous séjournez à Dubai
Guide RIswan très serviable et sérieux
Chauffeur du bus professionnel et prudent