- Experience the Louvre's stunning new location on Abu Dhabi's Saadiyat Island
- See original works by Da Vinci, Matisse, Mondrian, Monet and more in a universal art museum that's arranged chronologically – so you can see connections linking people and cultures all over the world
- Explore a revolutionary building designed by Jean Nouvel – a floating city of 23 galleries, resting in the shade of 8,000 interlocking metal stars
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is a 'floating city' of culture, packed to the immaculately designed gills with some of the greatest art in the world. See originals by the likes of Da Vinci, Matisse, Mondrian, Monet and more in a mind-boggling 64,000m2 museum designed by legendary architect Jean Nouvel. It's east meets west in a groundbreaking gallery that's as much of a work of art as the masterpieces it contains.
Abu Dhabi's own Louvre dominates Saadiyat Island, with an instantly iconic design. The intricate girding of over 8,000 uniquely shaped metal stars comprise a giant domed roof, creating crisscrossing beams of light and shadow. The scale and audacity of the architecture rival Louvre 1.0.
Beneath, you'll discover a veritable village of 23 galleries, floating on a placid lake. Wandering the serene pathways is an experience in itself, but don't forget: there's legions of top-tier art awaiting inside. It's an embarrassment of riches.
Conceived as a 'universal' museum that's accessible to all, the collection is arranged chronologically, not geographically. This means you'll see works from Ancient Egypt alongside pieces from Europe and Asia, and you might spot a Van Gogh rubbing shoulders with small-scale folk art.
Celebrating the connections between people and cultures across the globe, the Louvre Abu Dhabi is an art museum in a league of its own.
- Admission to the Louvre Museum Galleries
- Admission to the exhibitions
- Admission to the Children's Museum
- Admission to the public areas underneath the dome
Skip the ticket line and show your smartphone ticket directly at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Public bus: Line 94, get off at Louvre Abu Dhabi stop (Saadiyat Island)
- Strollers & wheelchairs are available for loan in the main hall
- Prayer rooms can be found in the Forum (-1)
I came with friend she is very happy for this visit we discover the history of human this is the art and creativity also we check different masterpieces of art and to know the historique monuments.
Thank's for every one .
It takes a good 3 hours to get around.