- Step inside the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and discover its glamorous and intricate interior
- Drive along the Corniche for amazing waterfront views of Abu Dhabi and Saadiyat Island
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi, featuring countless archaeological treasures and cultural masterpieces
Get to grips with Abu Dhabi's history and culture on this highlights tour, including admission to the world-renowned Louvre Museum on Saadiyat Island. Stop and explore the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, take a drive along the atmospheric Corniche, pass the Emirates Palace, and more.
Welcome to the biggest city in the Emirates, which is also proud to call itself the UAE capital. By the time this tour of Abu Dhabi is up you'll be a veritable expert on the 'Father of the Gazelle'.
At the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, you'll explore one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world! Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque can welcome up to 30,000 people inside at once. Take a look around; see its marble decorations, intricate Islamic art and carvings, and walk outside where the landscaped lawns are fit for a sheikh.
Heading on towards Yas Island and its Ferrari theme park, pass by Yas Waterworld and the Yas Mall, and on to Saadiyat Island - home to the Louvre and Guggenheim museums. Don't worry, you'll come back to the Louvre later.
Pick up a snack at the fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor. Then soak up the scenery with a drive along the spectacular Corniche. Take in the gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the opulent Emirates Palace, and then make a stop at the Heritage Village, where you can learn the history of the Arab community, and what it was like in Abu Dhabi before the discovery of oil.
After the tour, your driver will drop you off at the Louvre museum, where you're free to continue your cultural explorations on your own.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, right in front of the Beach Rotana Hotel
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the starting time
- Pick-up time will be between 08:00-08:30
- Tour ends at the Louvre Museum
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Abayas are available to purchase onsite for 45 AED.
Louvre Abu Dhabi: Skip The Line
This unique collab has artistic masterpieces in a jaw-dropping desert setting
Louvre Abu Dhabi & Sheikh Zayed Mosque Tour from Dubai
See a priceless collection of art and one of the world's largest mosques