- Visit all of the highlights in and around Abu Dhabi like Marina Mall, Ferrari World, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Waterworld, and more
- Hop-on and hop-off at your leisure, sightseeing and relaxing as you see fit
- Air-conditioned buses provide a cooling relief from the scorching Abu Dhabi heat
The Abu Dhabi hop-on hop-off bus tour is the best way to explore the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Visit record-breaking mosques, mind-blowing theme-parks, natural landscapes, and resorts so lavish it'll make your eyes water - all with one easy smartphone ticket. Go your own pace, and see it all!
Cloud-hugging skylines, palatial hotels, and supercar traffic-jams are all the part of daily life in Abu Dhabi. See it all at your leisure with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Abu Dhabi - the only way to travel in the capital of the UAE.
Choose between a 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day ticket, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore all the popular attractions and hotspots.
Shop 'til you drop at Marina Mall, get your pulse racing at Ferrari World, cool in the pool at Yas Waterworld and marvel at the sheer grandeur of Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
Sightsee or put your feet-up in any order you want. It's your holiday, so take the stress-free approach, with Big Bus Abu Dhabi.
- Show your smartphone ticket to a Big Bus Tours staff member at one of the stops or on the bus
- You may start your tour at any of the stops
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
City Tour (Red Route)
- 1. Marina Mall
- 2. Etihad Towers
- 3. Sheikh Zayed Centre
- 4. Etihad Museum
- 5. Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- 6. Eastern Mangroves
- 7. Galleria & Rosewood
- 8. Abu Dhabi Mall
- 9. Louvre Museum
- 10. Abu Dhabi Corniche
- 11. WTC Souk
- 12. Al Hosn Fort
- 13. Markaziyah Park
- 14. Public Beach
- 15. Heritage Village
- 16. Dhow Corniche Cruise
Yas Island Drive (Green Route)
- 17. Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- 18. Wahat Al Karama
- 19. Yas Viceroy
- 20. Yas Plaza Hotels
- 21. Yas Waterworld
- 22. Yas Mall
- 23. Ferrari World
- 24. Yas Marina Circuit
Don't forget to pack an extra bottle of sun-screen - temperatures hover around 40° during the day.